Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day L4P,
Seeing if there is any interest in my family's 2006 Bentley Flying Spur. This car was purchased as a 1-owner car from Towbin Bentley Rolls-Royce Aston Martin. Bentley sold the car as Bentley Approved, which made it a very rare find. The car was purchased in September 2012 with 6,100 miles and has been driven just 2400 miles since. This has been a special occasion-use vehicle, and has been driven very easily and never abused. I searched a long time to find a well appointed example with low miles, and the wait was worth it because this car was the ultimate in every way. The added bonus of this car compared to most is the rare 4-seat configuration, which provides added rear comfort as well as many more seat adjustments for rear occupants. To say this Flying Spur is in phenomenal shape is a true understatement.

Car has been lady driven and maintained by Towbin Bentley. I have yet to find a Flying Spur cleaner than this car at any mileage. No creases in the hides, no wear on the seats, nothing. Carpets are fresh, and still have the plastic from when it was sold to us. Even our Bentley Las Vegas service advisor was surprised by this magnificent vehicle's superb condition.

Since day 1 the car has been cleaned/conditioned by Eric Williams, the exclusive head detailer for Lamborghini Las Vegas. Eric performed a 15 hour paint correct on the vehicle, as well as sealing the paint to ensure long term protection. Paint is in brand new condition, simple as that. Shine is unreal, and there are no rock chips to speak of. Along with paint, all windows where professionally tinted, and all plastics, brightwork, wheels and other often overlooked areas where cleaned. All hides where carefully cleaned and treated with Leatherique cleaning products. While this is a time consuming process, the results speak for themselves. All leather looks new, and that signature Bentley hide scent is very present.

All services have been met and performed on time. As stated, this car was sold as a Bentley Approved vehicle, meeting criteria that less than 10% of all their used vehicles meet. The engine runs flawlessly, transmission is smooth, and the adjustable suspension works as should. All electronics work properly, including all front and rear seat adjustments, heat/ventilation cooling system, AC and everything else you can think of. Along with all proper services, Bentley's dealer-installed factory iPod integration was added to this Flying Spur. This integration sounds great, and will also work with lightening adapter equipped iPhone 5s and later.

This car would pass the white glove test. At the interested party's request, I am more than happy to have the car inspected by Bentley of Las Vegas to ensure a clean bill of health.

2006 Bentley Flying Spur
8500 miles
Rare 4-seat configuration
Sport pedals
Dual-hide color steering wheel
Nuatic blue hide shift knob
Bentley Diamond cut Sport Wheels
Dark Sapphire metallic/Linen Main Hides/Nautic blue waist rails & carpeting/Burr Walnut Veneer

Service/Maintenance
All Services Up to Date
Service Records Available
Brand New Correct Pirelli Tires mounted/road force balanced 100 miles ago
Factory iPod Integration

Will have plenty of photos of the car inside & out once I can figure out how to properly upload photos (for some reason L4P's attachment system is not cooperating).

Do not make the mistake of comparing this car to a beat up Flying Spur on ebay with 40k miles. This car is exquisite, and is sure to delight it's next owner.

Offered at $85,000.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts