Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pre-ordered the watch a few weeks ago and have been anticipating it ever since - I've read many positive things about Lum-tec and they have a decent sized following on the 4, so I thought I would give them a shot.

I'll post up my impressions later, but overall...I'm in love. This thing is beautiful. I am extremely impressed not only by the fit and finish of the watch itself but the entire presentation. The box is a great touch, didn't expect that.

...and about the pictures, I must have gotten computer stupid lately...because nothing I do will fix it. And I'm done playing with it.

[URL="http:// [/URL]

·
10,594 Posts
Excellent. Like the choice of stainless case and dial colors. You will never go wrong with a Lumtec. Congrats!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

I gave it a test run today and I am extremely impressed by this watch, completely satisfied with the purchase in every way. This isn't my first watch, but I don't have a giant collection by any means..but I'm not a stranger to "mid level" watches - and I still can't believe that this is a <$1k watch. Seriously. Compared to its competitors...I don't see many watches in its range that can compete with style and value, the construction of the M is solid.

As I mentioned before, the presentation is impressive.

If anyone is considering buying this model, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Nice! Lum Tec is on my list of watch companies to try

·
Registered
925 Posts
I am glad you like the watch! Thats one of my favorites right there. That dial looks much better in person that we can get on pictures. That sunray effect on the hand made dial came out perfect. Thanks again!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I have around six M's (wore my M7 "DK Edition" this weekend, in fact). I really like the look of the new autos, but I'm trying to buy a house, so my next watch purchase will have to wait.

(Also, Chris said he doesn't want people to see me wearing Lüm-Tec watches in public because I "cheapen the brand" or something. :whistle:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts