Luxury4Play.com banner

121 - 140 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
my valentines day gift from the fiancee was a pair of oakley gascans. i have the matte black
xmas gift from the fiancee was a pair of rayban wayfarers
my dad passed on some rayban aviators to me
i have some oakley fives 3.0 too

i picked up some blue blockers for 10 bucks or so in south downtown austin. those things are wild.

·
Registered
587 Posts
these look sick!

do they have a website? i tried searching anon legion eyewear but didnt have any luck
I am sure you can still find them here and there but Anon Stopped making glasses for this season. They will only be making goggles. They are in the Burton Snowboards family of companies.

Anon

That being said most of my collection of glasses are Anons.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am sure you can still find them here and there but Anon Stopped making glasses for this season. They will only be making goggles. They are in the Burton Snowboards family of companies.

Anon

thanks for posting that info

·
Registered
4,957 Posts

Anon

Yeah those glasses are ill. And anon makes the best snowboard goggles by far IMO.

Any idea why Anon stopped making glasses and will they ever make glasses again?

·
Registered
44 Posts
also found these electric hi fis in tweed. thought they were pretty nice looking

i could not find the tweed version on electric's website though. hopefully they still make them. anyone know for sure?

thanks

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yeah those glasses are ill. And anon makes the best snowboard goggles by far IMO.

Any idea why Anon stopped making glasses and will they ever make glasses again?
Anon Figments and Hawkeyes FTW! I have a few pairs of Crowbars that I like as well.

As for cutting production. I had lunch with a few reps/riders at the beginning of the season and it was definitely brought up but no on wanted to expand on cutting the line. My guess is that some of the glasses were not selling well...which (fact) was happening and I think they just wanted to up the demand, lay off for two seasons and then bring them back. They are great quality and have great style as well.

I know that recently Burton has been tightening the belt with Foursquare/SpecialBlend/Forum/Anon/Gravis/Analog/Habitat/ChannelIslands/Alienworkshop/RED so it could have a lot to do with that as well. Times are slow and I know they want to be as profitable as possible right now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
just picked up some of those cabon fiber ray bans aviators ...at the ray ban sale at beyondtherack dot com!! pm for invite

121 - 140 of 241 Posts