Luxury4Play.com banner

81 - 100 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
At this point my favorite pair is LV Evidence, i wish they had an all black version also. Perfect fit and very comfortable.

·
Registered
432 Posts
For the sweet love of festivus, do NOT wear Oakleys with dress clothes and suits.

With that said, if you like an outlandish style then wear Chrome Hearts. If you want an understated, yet quality product then go for Oliver Peoples.

Ray-Bans are just mass produced; there is nothing classic about them.
Maui Jims are made for fisherman and well-off beach bums. Quality products, but not "stylish" in the least.

Prada, D&G, etc, seem to be overpriced for what you get. Then again, I wanted large black wayfarer styled glasses and I went with Prada. Haven't been disappointed yet.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
For the sweet love of festivus, do NOT wear Oakleys with dress clothes and suits.

With that said, if you like an outlandish style then wear Chrome Hearts. If you want an understated, yet quality product then go for Oliver Peoples.

Ray-Bans are just mass produced; there is nothing classic about them.
Maui Jims are made for fisherman and well-off beach bums. Quality products, but not "stylish" in the least.

Prada, D&G, etc, seem to be overpriced for what you get. Then again, I wanted large black wayfarer styled glasses and I went with Prada. Haven't been disappointed yet.
MJ may not be "stylish" but they are real optics with glass lenses unlike Prada, Chanel , D&G which are all mass produced by Luxottica. All these fashion labels just lend their names.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Oakleys for anything but business. Prada for business. I have serious eye issues related to light, photophobia, and Oakleys keep the light and wind out of my eyes the very best.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just bought these oakley oil rigs and am using them for my driving glasses. Working out very well.

I have also had these oakley high jinx for the past 2 years.

I use these when dressing up for a day out on the town. They are electric ohm's

·
Registered
198 Posts
At this point my favorite pair is LV Evidence, i wish they had an all black version also. Perfect fit and very comfortable.

Just got a pair and love them. I also like the classic Rayban Wayfarer for day to day.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts

D&G Aviators. Sadly, After purchasing them I realized they were made in China along with my D&G jeans. I guess it's time to upgrade.

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Von Zipper Facemelt's

Oakley Antix in plaid

Anon Legion's in black Croc leather

·
Registered
557 Posts
Isn't that a bit harsh ?
No iI just think alot, (not all) big chunky glasses with a D&G, Gucci, LV, etc logo are tacky and are generally crap when it comes to the quality of the frames and lenses.

·
Registered
134 Posts
No iI just think alot, (not all) big chunky glasses with a D&G, Gucci, LV, etc logo are tacky and are generally crap when it comes to the quality of the frames and lenses.

Well, i have my pair for almost 2 years and they look like new, never needed adjusting or anything. The lenses (Luxottica) must pass some EU standards as posted in the book i got with them. (En1836 - Class 1 optical lenses, there isn't anything higher than that)

I highly doubt they are produced in China, but feel free to prove otherwise :)

Luxottica also makes the lenses for Oliver Peoples, Rayban, Oakley etc

81 - 100 of 241 Posts