Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Congrats! Tom Ford's are hot. I rock Chrome Hearts Kufanaw II's.
It came to a toss up between the Tom Fords and a pair of Chrome Hearts, but the CH's I was looking at were $700 with no deal, and I was able to get the Tom Ford's that were supposed to be $475 at 20% so it helped the decision :wink:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
My KAENON's are my fav.....Very comfortable.....
I looked at these and they are tight. I wear prescription sunglasses, my eyes have had damage, and raybans work best for me. i also have tom fords, oakleys and more oakleys and call always drop a script in the oakleys.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
dang for real... i can only have prescription so i am stuck with whatever is at the eye doctor... im rocking the costas right now

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Anyone heard of the Lancier sunglasses....
I saw them today...

They look great quality, beautiful to look at...great presentation box....leather etc...

althought they are expensive...the one i saw was 810 euros....thats 1100 usd

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I have over ten pairs of sunglasses but the only ones i like to wear and hate to take off because they feel so right on my face, has to be PRADA. I have a pair of Oakley Romeo but not as good or comfortable as the Prada.

What's your favorite sunglasses? I'm on a search for a new pair of shades for summer... Gotta find something good with a little style ;)

21 - 40 of 241 Posts