Luxury4Play.com banner

221 - 240 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
wooden wayfarers and matte black Ray Ban New-Wayfarer.

Nick
wooden wayfarers? as in tortoise shell wayfarers? If so, we have verrrrrry similar taste. I have lost 2 pairs of tortoise shell ray ban wayfarers and and 5 pairs of matte black ray ban wayfarers. No I am not kidding. Swore to god I wouldn't buy another pair after the 1st tortoise loss and the 3rd matte black loss. Currently wayfarerless, but I still have wayfarer prescription tinted lenses so I am sure that I will buy another damn pair....

Side note, I have two pairs of aviators that I bought last summer and have not put on my face outside a single time. Every time I put on sunglasses, I would try both of them on, and then go back to my wayfarers or Spy shades, so I guess I should try to sell these...If anyone is interested, let me know. The first pair are Mosley Tribes Enforcers, the second are D&G Aviators. Neither are polarized. Paid something like $180 for the Mosley Tribes and $175 for the D&Gs.

·
Registered
18 Posts
One brand I am pretty surprised didn't seem really represented is Dita? I am somewhat of a collector and after moving from brand to brand I have found their build quality to be superb and the customer service is amazing. Also, I saw Chrome Hearts on here earlier in this thread and I really do like their frames as well (I can't quite pull off a few). I really love my Beast 3's and the 2's are also a favorite.

I have never really liked the "designer" brands though because IMO they are almost all sunglasses mad by Luxotica or a similar conglomerate with their logo or name stamped on them. Only a few companies (that I'm aware of) produce their own in-house like Tom Ford and Zegna. just my $.02 though.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Just picked up a pair of Tom Ford Gabriels this past weekend, acetate tortoise shell with a light brown lens. Out of the 7 or 8 pairs of sunglasses I own these are my favorite by far.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Electric

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
just scored these original vintage 80s Alpina M1 white/gold with rose lenses.... so far loving them
a few pages back i saw someone post a pair of these and i just HAD to get them... thanks L4P ;)

·
Banned
6 Posts
RAY BAN is one of my favorite brand and I mostly use to wear this stuff so what about your thinking about or which Sunglasses or stuff you like to wear. Hope you like to share more information and knowledge over here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Louis Vuitton Millionaire's & Evidence are my favourites but have a few pairs of Carerra's for daily use. They make nice modern aviator style sunglasses at a reasonable price.

221 - 240 of 241 Posts