Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite sunglasses? I'm on a search for a new pair of shades for summer... Gotta find something good with a little style ;)

·
L4P Street Team
11,099 Posts
I really really like quite a few of the Chrome Hearts sunglasses. I go thru sunglasses like crazy cause im always losing/breaking them. :eek:hwell:

·
L4P Street Team
11,099 Posts
I like the SPY Haymaker sunglasses too. Maybe just cause they are "Artsy". :D Not really a fan of white sunglasses but i really dig these.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really really like quite a few of the Chrome Hearts sunglasses. I go thru sunglasses like crazy cause im always losing/breaking them. :eek:hwell:
just googled them.... they got some pretty cool glasses... a bit more than I was looking to spend. All the good ones I saw were $800+ I'd prefer to get out around the $300 mark. If I found something cool for less that would be nice, but I doubt I'll find what I'm looking for less than that.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

Reactions: Fugazi

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I'm a fan of my Oakley Half jackets, not too overpriced, but I like being able to swap out the lenses very easily.

·
Silver Sponsor
291 Posts

I have been wearing these non-stop over the last couple months. Raen Optics - Noval. Handmade acetate frames, double hinged, great quality.

You know where to find them ;)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like a pair of Tom Ford's won... Found a sweet pair at a friends store so it was 20% off :cool:

1 - 20 of 241 Posts