Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
prada, then olivier peoples, but this new pair of chrome hearts if by far the best....

- chuck

·
Registered
592 Posts
Ray Ban 3267's ......... A modern interpretation of the aviator. Great glasses though as well as a few pairs of Oakleys.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Prada's are looking nice, also I'm liking some of the Cartier frames. Does anyone know where to find chrome hearts down here in South Florida?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Regarding the Chrome Harts i saw some at Lincoln Road South Beach don't remember the Stores name but it was located at the beginning ,right side small store.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Couple of Pradas
Red black large lens wraparound

white version of the top ones scottW posted

Love my white Bvlgaris

Ermenegildo Zegna Titaniums

Looking for a decent set of Avaitors since the consensus from the girls over MemDay was that they look good on me...just got to find some comfortable ones Ray-bans suck pretty bad

One pair of Persol Polarized

Oakley waterjackets for the Jetski

·
Registered
432 Posts
Up to 13 pairs, 8 of which are Oliver Peoples. I can't get enough of the lenses!

Although, I ordered a pair of Maui Jim Stingray for the rest of the summer when I'm in Europe. I've looked into Chrome Hearts, and I've heard MTK among others say the lenses are impeccably clear, but I don't know how they could ever match up to polarized sunglasses.

Who do you all regard as the "clearest" as far as lens quality goes? Currently, the OP VFX Polarized are the best I have seen.

21 - 40 of 113 Posts