Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Trying to see what your guys favorite brand, or place to get shirts with "high collars" are. The kind that sit above the jacket.

Believe it or not, i'm finding it a little more difficult than normal to source one lol.

Any ideas on brands, places to looks whether they be retail or e-tail?

One example I found online, look at how Shia Labeouf's collars rise clearly above the cut of the suit...

thanks!

Mike Vera

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I have my shirts made with a "double button" on the collar which makes them taller. Let me know if you want an intro to my guy

P

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Good thread! I'm gonna keep updated on this one, love those shirts.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Bespoke is the best route to go.. I imagine this is why you are having trouble finding what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Bespoke is the best route to go.. I imagine this is why you are having trouble finding what you are looking for.
this - a custom-made dress shirt is miles ahead of anything you can buy at even the fanciest stores.

- chuck

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
From the lower end of things I think Express makes some great shirts with taller collars. For the mid-tier try Brooks Brothers, not 100% sure they have shirts with collars like that, but based on what I've seen, a lot of guys wearing Brooks Brothers have tall collars. For the higher end you can look at Tom Ford or Valentino. You can also go to a Barneys, NM or Saks and get a shirt tailored for yourself by a handful of different designers. You have the option of choosing your collars style, though I'm not sure if you can customize the height of the collar. Best of luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts