Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, most of you i'm sure have dined at some pretty fine restaurants.. as I have myself. I'm longing for some different ideas though..

One of my top favorites it Capital Grille- Great food, and exceptional service. I have yet to go anywhere and have a better overall experience.

For SeaFood- It has got to be Trulucks.

Those are my top two picks, anyone care to chime in about any other ones?

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
umi fish bar in palm beach gardens, prime 112 in sobe, cap grille in gardens, pistache in west palm,

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Zuma at the epic hotel

·
Registered
525 Posts
Chima Steakhouse on Las Olas has AMAZING food.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I agree with a lot of the recommendations.

1. Prime 112 - Miami - Spectacular Food / Great Atmosphere - Make sure you order the Chicken & Waffles (I know it sounds gross, but trust me) & friend oreos for dessert.

2. Barton G - Miami - Excellent Food / Amazing Presentation - The presentation at Barton G really makes the experience. Make sure you order drinks as well here.

3. Zuma - Miami - Heard great things, but have yet to go.

4. NY Prime - Boca Raton - One of my favorites. Can't seem to find a place that will surpass their steaks. Lol.

There are so many more places. Really depends where in South Florida.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I agree with a lot of the recommendations.

1. Prime 112 - Miami - Spectacular Food / Great Atmosphere - Make sure you order the Chicken & Waffles (I know it sounds gross, but trust me) & friend oreos for dessert.
^^ Also have to go with Prime 112 but that's south beach i think we was looking for places in broward??
Have you tried the prime restaurant in the aventura mall? My girl has been wanting to try it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts