Luxury4Play.com banner

81 - 100 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Picking mine up TOMORROW, pic's to follow suit...

BTW fellas, yesterday I had a huge "come up" as the sneaker world likes to say, when they get a crazy deal..

Was on craigslist looking for some J's (11's and 13's primarily) and this guy had his whole collection for sale, getting married and needed to rid of them..

Prices seemed WAY TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, but pic's were legit.. I immediately reserved them in email, and said listen, don't waste my time are these legit? I'll know when I see them in person, so best to not waste either of our time. He said I guarantee them 100% authentic, I said okay meet you at Flight club downtown on Greene St, he complies...

Met with him yesterday, picked up DS brand new 13's Black/Red's, Blue/Flints for 125 EACH, I knew from seeing the box they were legit, then opened yup, couldn't believe it.. Asked the dudes at flight club for the hell of it, YUP, then quickly exited the store to make the deal so they wouldn't pull a fast one and offer more for them :lol:

Also got a pair of black and chrome 8's for 100, olympic 7's for 150, I banked!

Quick pic, excuse the terrible lighting and iphone shitty quality.. NO the soles are smooth white, phone just can't pick up the grooves with the bright light lmao
Sweet pickups, Martin! :clap:

Been crazy busy this week with work, but should have some time this weekend to take pics of more of the collection. Also gotta work on pricing for those of youse that PM'ed me.........

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Check em outttttt

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
^^^ You didn't mention picking those up.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
^^^ You didn't mention picking those up.
YUPPPPP :D I love them, although they were nicer in pics, way nicer.. The leather has a shiney gloss appearance, not that dull grain "rich" leather look :/

^^^^^ damn dude CLEAN your 11's!!!!
:laugh: this is my beater pair, I play ball in these and just rock them in the nasty weather.. I have a DS pair brand new, and another pair incoming soon lightly worn .. I get so many compliments on these, and i'll do a little restoration project on them real soon, thoughts? Sea glow, putting them inside pillow case on cold/low wash with some detergent in washing machine? Magic eraser didn't work so well on the dirty mesh :/

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Don't remember ever being so ecstatic about a pair of Jordans, shoes, sneakers in general... These kicks have SO MANY MEMORIES built in for me, my absolute FAVORITES!

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
AJD what size are your 12's

·
Registered
777 Posts
AJD what size are your 12's
my 12s are 9.5 along with my others... im just a little guy... but 9.5-10 is what I wear

and i must say man... you are the ultimate shoe/jordan fanatic/baller... I wish i could drop money on shoes like you do

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Just stopped by my store for the air max 95 neon limited release, and he had in the Jordan 2010's... I must say, I said to myself I wouldn't buy new jordans cause I really didn't like them, but these in person are NICE.. The quality and fit, man I haven't seen good quality like this on a Jordan brand shoe in a long time, pic's to follow, too bad I don't have my good cam anymore as it got stolen at a track event, would love to show the detail on the sneaks!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Just stopped by my store for the air max 95 neon limited release, and he had in the Jordan 2010's... I must say, I said to myself I wouldn't buy new jordans cause I really didn't like them, but these in person are NICE.. The quality and fit, man I haven't seen good quality like this on a Jordan brand shoe in a long time, pic's to follow, too bad I don't have my good cam anymore as it got stolen at a track event, would love to show the detail on the sneaks!
pics pics pics

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
OK gents. Sorry for the delay in posting up some more pics. Work and family have been keeping me busy beyond belief, but I can't complain.

I still have to take pics of the original AJ XIIs (size 8s) and AJ XV player editions, so this will have to suffice for now. Still gotta sift through storage to see if I missed any others. And I still gotta take pics of original Foamposites, Flightposites, AM95s, Air Pippens, etc.

And to those who've PMed me, I promise I'll have pricing together for everything you're interested in this week. Got some free time for the next several days.

Remember, these and most of my collection are DS, unworn and almost universally purchased by me when originally released.

AJ I re-retros from 2001

Size 9.5 black/red, size 11s black/red and white/navy, size 12s black/red, black/blue & white/navy

And the obligatory repping pic (as well as proof I own these kicks, or have convinced the owner to configure them at my request)

Super rare AJ III retro from 1994, with original box (missing the top unfortunately), wrapping paper and retro card

AJ IV retro + black/cool grey from 1999

AJ V retro from 1999

AJ VII retro from 2002

AJ IX retro from 2001

Original AJ XIV from 1998

81 - 100 of 148 Posts