Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
i'll snap a pic. of my 3 all time favorites when I get back to the dorm... still rock all 3 of them on nice days... when I was a kid, my foot was too small for the mens shoes and the kids shoes always sucked... only cool ones they had were jordans... so as a little white kid always about a foot shorter than everyone else, i was always reppin a fresh pair of Js... still to this day I always keep a stash of a few original jordans or original retroed jordans.. the new retros are garbage now-a-days

·
Registered
777 Posts
Rock these around campus and get a lot of comments... its like driving an exotic car... gets people lookin/talkin

Just snapped a quick cell pic. of my 3 favorites

·
IT IS WHAT IT IS
1,570 Posts
Jordan 3 & 4 Where so sweet...:laugh:
Me and MTK would fight over Jordans...

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hands down my personal favorites were the XIII's.

I rocked these VIII's when I was 11 and loved em back in the day but there's no way I could pull them off now.

HAHA,....I think I wore these at about that age too. I was rockin' "Sky Jordans" not "Air Jordans" though b/c I was so young. Thought they were the shhhiiiittt though. With that said, I would not rep these today.

·
Registered
172 Posts
i have the IV's in white with red and black. Got them back in HS, they're all cracked now. Wish I could find a place to restore them.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Gents, I'm on my way to the Warriors-Hornets game. But when I get back, I'll post a bunch of original and first retro Js that I've collected over the years, and am getting ready to sell. Most are DS new with original box with the rest being slightly worn. Sizes vary, but mostly in the 10.5 to 12 size range. 1s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s & 14s.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Gents, I'm on my way to the Warriors-Hornets game. But when I get back, I'll post a bunch of original and first retro Js that I've collected over the years, and am getting ready to sell. Most are DS new with original box with the rest being slightly worn. Sizes vary, but mostly in the 10.5 to 12 size range. 1s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s & 14s.
damn no size 9.5 or 10?

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
There may be some, but can't say for sure until I look at my collection. Easily have over 200 pairs of Js and Nokes combined.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Rock these around campus and get a lot of comments... its like driving an exotic car... gets people lookin/talkin

Just snapped a quick cell pic. of my 3 favorites

Not trying to be a dick, but why do your 11 concords have the red jumpman on the tongue??

NICE, I want to know what 9's, 10',s 11's and 13's specifically you have, and oh the 12's...

·
Registered
777 Posts
Not trying to be a dick, but why do your 11 concords have the red jumpman on the tongue??
my 11s are fake... and get worn the most for that reason and I honestly dont mind them being fake because I wear them most...

The 12s are original retros and the quality is much better than those crappy new retros

The 17s are originals

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
my 11s are fake... and get worn the most for that reason and I honestly dont mind them being fake because I wear them most...

The 12s are original retros and the quality is much better than those crappy new retros

The 17s are originals
All good man, just figured I would let you know they weren't legit, in case you got duped without knowing!

I want those 12's again dammit, I had also the obsidian/white, and white/flynt, ahhhh I need them all again LOL... And wow the OG 17's, haven't seen those in ages!

·
Registered
777 Posts
All good man, just figured I would let you know they weren't legit, in case you got duped without knowing!

I want those 12's again dammit, I had also the obsidian/white, and white/flynt, ahhhh I need them all again LOL... And wow the OG 17's, haven't seen those in ages!
ya I think i may pick up another pair of 17s in red... i love the 17s... but I had the 12s in black and red when I was a little short white kid way back when, and my mom called them clown boots... and Im sure they looked like clown boots on my feet... it just floors me though with the new 12s compared to the original retros... they skimped on every form of quality with the new retros... pretty annoying and a reason why i wont buy any new retros, i'd rather pay the extra coin and wait and get authentic or original retros for better quality/status

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
ya I think i may pick up another pair of 17s in red... i love the 17s... but I had the 12s in black and red when I was a little short white kid way back when, and my mom called them clown boots... and Im sure they looked like clown boots on my feet... it just floors me though with the new 12s compared to the original retros... they skimped on every form of quality with the new retros... pretty annoying and a reason why i wont buy any new retros, i'd rather pay the extra coin and wait and get authentic or original retros for better quality/status
Yeaaaa I feel that... I'm only buying the newer ones because I have the older in the closet, some DS or slightly worn/yellowing, other all dirty and creased/worn from ball and just being a kid with them.. I bought the white and red 12's recently, because it's an OG colorway unlike the rest (black and red flu games are nubuck and whack to me) and I got the 6's, have an OG deadstock pair and the old has love and care built into them, new re-retros? None what so ever, especially on the 11's :(

I actually have a pair of 17's slightly worn in my closet as well, the low top white/carolina blues, hardly wore them, don't really like them either :lol:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Yeaaaa I feel that... I'm only buying the newer ones because I have the older in the closet, some DS or slightly worn/yellowing, other all dirty and creased/worn from ball and just being a kid with them.. I bought the white and red 12's recently, because it's an OG colorway unlike the rest (black and red flu games are nubuck and whack to me) and I got the 6's, have an OG deadstock pair and the old has love and care built into them, new re-retros? None what so ever, especially on the 11's :(

I actually have a pair of 17's slightly worn in my closet as well, the low top white/carolina blues, hardly wore them, don't really like them either :lol:
dang man... pics pics pics... sounds like you have quite the collection

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
dang man... pics pics pics... sounds like you have quite the collection
I'll dig into the closet and get some pic's of the fresh pairs.. Almost all were worn, but only once or twice, I think I only have a few pairs unworn, like the black/infa red 6's, white/true blue 3's, umm and an OG pair of white 8's..

·
Registered
777 Posts
I'll dig into the closet and get some pic's of the fresh pairs.. Almost all were worn, but only once or twice, I think I only have a few pairs unworn, like the black/infa red 6's, white/true blue 3's, umm and an OG pair of white 8's..
what size shoe you wear?

41 - 60 of 148 Posts