Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
These are my all time favs. I remember begging my parents for them til they gave in. lol.
I used to sport them with my Guess overalls, ha.

Has anyone seen any good deals on them lately? I'd love to score me a pair.
LOL.. Guess overalls(couldnt afford both at the time). So I just starched the crap out of some used Levi 501 jeans and rolled them up to show off the J's!!!

I've looked on Ebay for these and they have them, usually around 2 bills.....

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
LOL.. Guess overalls(couldnt afford both at the time). So I just starched the crap out of some used Levi 501 jeans and rolled them up to show off the J's!!!

I've looked on Ebay for these and they have them, usually around 2 bills.....
Yup. I only had one pair and I wore them all the time. I mean, I was in 7th grade. lol.

·
Registered
349 Posts
These were my favourite when I was a kid, and I'm considering looking for a pair now too!

The only problem is that I've heard most of the 'dead stock' shoes aren't really suitable for wearing as the leather tends to crack very easily...
I love the Jordan 5's. Those were the hottest. I remember getting these when i was in Middle School. Had to save money for a long azz time to cop these.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
TIME TO RESURRECT THIS THREAD!

Got back into J's, well i'll play in them now, and am seeking childhood favs.. My 11's cf plates cracked, glue detached and soles detached on 2 NEW PAIRS , but they are OG's from over 10 years ago :/

Not looking for a DS high priced pairs as i'll wear the hell out of them.

11-12 is fine, looking for 11's (White/White/Columbia), (Black/Red), even an OG pair of Spacejams black/black, just bought the retros and the quality is GARBAGE, feels like a fake. Just got the 6's too, they look FAKE compared to my OG and 1st retro :/

Next up is 13's, looking for the White/Red high tops, OG as they were never retro'd, Black/Red (have a pair but they are messed up) and the White/Flint/Blue...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
^ if you can find someone whose selling legit OG mikes pm me, I want the obsidian/white 12s and the white/white/carolina blue 11s.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
^ if you can find someone whose selling legit OG mikes pm me, I want the obsidian/white 12s and the white/white/carolina blue 11s.
How much you looking to spend? If you don't care about price, FLIGHT CLUB / sneaker consignment has them, except the 12's you want!

BTW, Here are your OG 11's sitting in my closet LMAO :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had the original ones in Black/Red. Finally let them go on eBay about 4 years ago for $575. I'd worn them about 10 times 2 of which were PROM and Highschool graduation.

I use to be into Jordans when I was younger, used alot of them for bball. I saw these on flightclub and they were my absolute favorite. Anyone else have a favorite?

Jordan Retro 13's

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I rocked these VIII's when I was 11 and loved em back in the day but there's no way I could pull them off now.

I had 2 pairs of these back in the day, they are my FAV

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
I've got these in size 12 from the 2001 Retro re-pop. I was just looking for the box the other day but it got destroyed. Are the 2001's retro in all white worth anything?
Check your PM!

21 - 40 of 148 Posts