Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to be into Jordans when I was younger, used alot of them for bball. I saw these on flightclub and they were my absolute favorite. Anyone else have a favorite?

Jordan Retro 13's

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
The only ones that matter!

But ive been collecting jays for 10 years now, always 2 pairs (sometimes 3 of each) always wanted one to ball in :D.. but after 10 solid years, close to 300 pairs (OGs and Retros) i sold 97% of everything.. I must thank jays though, after the sale it helped fund a new business venture :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I use to be into Jordans when I was younger, used alot of them for bball. I saw these on flightclub and they were my absolute favorite. Anyone else have a favorite?

Jordan Retro 13's

I have those Retros in 3 color combos... Size 12.

Fav are the 11's.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
What's funny is, my favorite are those 13's but the OG white and red.. I remember vividly when I got them, in manhattan a month before they came out from my secret place on Broadway :p I was the jordan king in my school and crew haha.. Still have like 10-15 pair in my closet new :/

I play ball currently in a pair of original 11's, all white/columbia, I will take a pic of them tomorrow, most comfortable ball shoes ever, pulled them out of the box to check them out and the glue dried up and started detaching everywhere :/ So I took it to shoe maker glued them up, and was like F it, i'm playing in them!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
damn this is hard......... 13's white and red and aqua 8's. Funny you say that Martin,I used to have my grandpa take me before school started (junior high) buy them ,then sign me into school late. Everyone was like damn he fly.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
These were my favourite when I was a kid, and I'm considering looking for a pair now too!

The only problem is that I've heard most of the 'dead stock' shoes aren't really suitable for wearing as the leather tends to crack very easily...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The allllltime best.... "J # 4"
These are my all time favs. I remember begging my parents for them til they gave in. lol.
I used to sport them with my Guess overalls, ha.

Has anyone seen any good deals on them lately? I'd love to score me a pair.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
The only ones that matter!

nuff said, those 2 right there!!!!

when those were first out my family could barely pay the bills . . .
my mom and dad both worked 2 jobs....

after 2 years of waiting i got a pair... i didn't even care about the color

i was just so happy!!!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
damn you guys made me release, I gave all my jordans to goodwill once I started driving,and was kinda over the Jordan game.Wish I had them all now.

·
Banned
476 Posts
Had these and these..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
damn you guys made me release, I gave all my jordans to goodwill once I started driving,and was kinda over the Jordan game.Wish I had them all now.
+1.. i donated a couple pairs of Jordans a few years back.. the 3s are the only ones I miss

1 - 20 of 148 Posts