Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
I only wear sunglasses by Sama. Their limited and exclusive designs is what makes them so desirable. The quality is unsurpassed. Here are some of my favorites that I own...

Tyler by Loree Rodkin
Eye Couture by Sama

Perry by Badgley Mischka
Sama

Boyd by Badgley Mischka
Sama

Check out their web site Welcome to Destination:Sama or better yet visit one of their boutiques in West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Europe or at your local high end sunglass stores.

·
Registered
228 Posts
i went from the classic ray ban's to a pair of michael kors. i have tons of sunglasses from all brands, but i really like the quality and fit of these. i tried to find a link, but im not totally sure that these are the same model.

Michael Kors Sunglasses MKS 125 Designer Sunglasses Discount Sale|GlassesEtc.com
Anyone ever use this site? I've been planning on picking up these Dolce Gabanas for summer but came across them on this site for about $100 cheaper. Designer Sunglasses, Eyeglass Frames, Prescription Glasses at GlassesEtc.com

·
Registered
154 Posts
Banana Republic Morgan

until i broke them :(

comfortable, cheap and good weight to them

·
Registered
901 Posts
I love me some aviators I think my favorite two are the Gucci 1622/s and the LV Evidence| Millionaires

·
Registered
10 Posts
louis vuitton conspiration gm's for my daily sunglasses and a pair of maui jims when i'm doing something where sunglasses could get lost or damaged. both are very comfortable and have great lenses.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts