Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
who cares........ Those twister wraps are not an original recipe so the colonel isn't to blame

·
Registered
942 Posts
the chicken became contaminated "because of the failure of one or more employees of KFC" to follow proper preparation rules
Not to stand up for the fast food industry, but don't blame a whole company over a few employees' negligence. Glad the girl and her family received compensation.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Not to stand up for the fast food industry, but don't blame a whole company over a few employees' negligence. Glad the girl and her family received compensation.
Absolutely. I'm not against claims like this since there are real costs borne by the family; a franchise made a mistake so the company has to cover those costs, but KFC isn't 'evil'. At least not because of this incident.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I miss when KFC had the boneless wings... I could eat a shit ton of the honey BBQ ones... Also it seems like they changed their Mac and cheese :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I hate to do so, but being a medical student I have to eat fast food from time to time. It's gross BUT TASTES SO SO GOOOOOOOD.

·
Registered
319 Posts
The only fast food I eat is Chipotle.

·
Registered
193 Posts
In N Out ftw

·
Registered
160 Posts
As a man from Kentucky, The colonel did nothing wrong.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts