Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
+1. Sure they shift 10 times in a quarter mile race, but the movies are always entertaining. This one from the looks, seems like its moving away from a movie focused on cars. I will be seeing it for sure.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
I want to see it. Have have no shame in admitting it. Of course half the reason I watch is is for the cars. The other half...well never mind. ;)

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I am hoping this is close to the first one and there is a very good chance that it will not be the last in the franchise.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Oh man, this shit will never stop...
I thought that japanese guy died in tokyo?!..

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I'll admit, I'm a big fan of F&F and I'll defiantly being seeing this! I love the blacked out Chargers.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah i'm into these.... as cheesy as a few of them have been. This one looks like it will be the best of the bunch.

If u have the 2 fast 2 furious dvd.... watch the bonus footage on how Paul Walker got to Miami. He drives a 3000GT b4 he gets the Skyline. And the shot of him in the diner with the cops, was shot on Sierra Highway at, The Tire Store, where I used to work. The store still has a wheel signed by some of the cast.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Bumpin this thread, new trailer came out... dare I say this can be the best one yet? check out 1:50 - thats how its done

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Damn that looks good. one question though, if it's the fast five, then why are there 8 ppl? Either way, i'm definitely going to be seeing it.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
mmmmm LFA

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Just a little insider scoop, my friend Jon brought out two of his clients Koenigseggs for the movie, a ccxr edition and a ccxr carbon

1 - 20 of 41 Posts