Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what are your opinions about the hairstyles in '09? Which ones should be worn, what should be avoided? What do you personally wear? I'm still unsure about what i will do tomorrow at the coiffeur... Help me out!

Thought about this: (w/o beard)

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I thinks it's a very personal thing. It's a way to display your individualism, it depends on your personality. My hair is never the same from day to day or month to month. I have shaved my head bald and then had it past my shoulders in a year. I just like to be a little different. Just get what you are most comfortable with. My father has had the same haircut for like 35 years I would kill myself. Earlier this week I was thinking of a mohawk. I have done this a few times before and maybe I'll do it again this summer.

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Don't

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm wearing a mohawk too atm, but that needs work every morning :D 10 minutes just to get my hair done is to much :D Almost like a girl... That's why i wanted to look a bit around, what alternatives are available and what fits to me best. Not that much, if you regard that i have a bit red hair.. Not that much, but you notice it. It's like the guy in the picture i posted. Long hair on me = epic fail.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ginger? Yeah, i'll come catch ya at midnight...:wink:

J/K pictures say more than thousand word... Pic was done in march, with Jon and Sir.thomi at Gemballa in Ludwigsburg. I'd consider myself not as a ginger... Tell me when i'm wrong. And sorry for the screwed look, had a hard night before.

Hm okay, i'm doin something different then... But wanted to stay in the shorter areas...

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
I rocked the mohawk but gave it up after to many people were rocking it. MTK rocks it or used to at least.

Its all about what you like! I wish I could go with a semi shaved head but I would look like a penis. At the present moment I have a chick that cuts my hair and just does work. I throw some wax in and go back and forth with my hand and BOOM I have a hair style.

Shit some L4Pers will even try to out me on this one but I will out myself, I roll with a straight iron every now and then which gets my hair extra crazy.

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You're the one in the middle?

If yes, then you are the most ginger guy on L4P!!!

Third from the left, yep. Should i take it as an award or as discrimination? :wedgie:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts