Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what are your opinions about the hairstyles in '09? Which ones should be worn, what should be avoided? What do you personally wear? I'm still unsure about what i will do tomorrow at the coiffeur... Help me out!

Thought about this: (w/o beard)

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I thinks it's a very personal thing. It's a way to display your individualism, it depends on your personality. My hair is never the same from day to day or month to month. I have shaved my head bald and then had it past my shoulders in a year. I just like to be a little different. Just get what you are most comfortable with. My father has had the same haircut for like 35 years I would kill myself. Earlier this week I was thinking of a mohawk. I have done this a few times before and maybe I'll do it again this summer.

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Don't

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
I know how to rock the mohawk bro I've had it a bunch of times and I keep the whole thing long not that peacock shiz!! I'll post pics if I get it soon.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm wearing a mohawk too atm, but that needs work every morning :D 10 minutes just to get my hair done is to much :D Almost like a girl... That's why i wanted to look a bit around, what alternatives are available and what fits to me best. Not that much, if you regard that i have a bit red hair.. Not that much, but you notice it. It's like the guy in the picture i posted. Long hair on me = epic fail.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I have no hair so I cannot be of much help, but avoid these: :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
red hair -> brighter skin ... looks douchie/nerdy with a blank head :(

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
So, what are your opinions about the hairstyles in '09? Which ones should be worn, what should be avoided? What do you personally wear? I'm still unsure about what i will do tomorrow at the coiffeur... Help me out!

Thought about this: (w/o beard)
Without the beard = GHEY!!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ginger? Yeah, i'll come catch ya at midnight...:wink:

J/K pictures say more than thousand word... Pic was done in march, with Jon and Sir.thomi at Gemballa in Ludwigsburg. I'd consider myself not as a ginger... Tell me when i'm wrong. And sorry for the screwed look, had a hard night before.

Hm okay, i'm doin something different then... But wanted to stay in the shorter areas...

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
I rocked the mohawk but gave it up after to many people were rocking it. MTK rocks it or used to at least.

Its all about what you like! I wish I could go with a semi shaved head but I would look like a penis. At the present moment I have a chick that cuts my hair and just does work. I throw some wax in and go back and forth with my hand and BOOM I have a hair style.

Shit some L4Pers will even try to out me on this one but I will out myself, I roll with a straight iron every now and then which gets my hair extra crazy.

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You're the one in the middle?

If yes, then you are the most ginger guy on L4P!!!

Third from the left, yep. Should i take it as an award or as discrimination? :wedgie:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts