Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I've never done one before, I'd be interested in joining if we run a free one.

I'd be willing to set it up unless someone else has more experience than me in doing so

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never done one before, I'd be interested in joining if we run a free one.

I'd be willing to set it up unless someone else has more experience than me in doing so
Post this in the off topic section we will try and keep the conversation over there. Hopefully it will be less confusing to have all the conversations in one thread.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I am down....in 4 other leagues but one more can't hurt. If everyone that wants in wants to PM me their email address I will start it through ESPN league manager. Completely free.....

We'll set a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 14 players, more than that and we will have to do multiple leagues.

We should get this going ASAP though!

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am down....in 4 other leagues but one more can't hurt. If everyone that wants in wants to PM me their email address I will start it through ESPN league manager. Completely free.....

We'll set a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 14 players, more than that and we will have to do multiple leagues.

We should get this going ASAP though!
Thanks for the offer but a league has just been set up. Read my edit in the first post and add yourself to the league!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts