4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha^

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
HOLY SHIT>

thats insane.

We had 91 with high humidity in orlando today. but damn, triple digits in almost october is crazy.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
LA was hottest day ever recorded.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Stayed in AC office from 8 to 6 in Redondo Beach. It's around 85 at my house now. I am a sissy! :lol:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i thought 95 here in NorCal was bad, texted my friend in SD, she goes: "STFU i'm at 110." i was like alright it could be worse. cant wait for winter with rain and snow

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
I think it hovered around 50-55F today here, I think my furnace is running right now.

100F is seeming pretty awesome right about now.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Holy #### it was 80F today over here and I was saying it was too hot but socal geee

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
i live downtown and we recorded 113 degrees F today. I'm pretty sure that's the highest temperature in 120 some odd years

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i live downtown and we recorded 113 degrees F today. I'm pretty sure that's the highest temperature in 120 some odd years
113 is the new record. It was 112.

·
5,744 Posts
Lemme tell ya, horrible time to have a truck with NO AC!! And the motor, after the swap is so close to the firewall, add another 10+ degrees to the cab temp.

The heat during the day doesn't bother me, its how hott it still is at night.

-Markus-

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
I got 104 getting on the 280 from half moon bay today, scorcher. Must have been roasting in LA! I can't imagine the crowding in the beaches, malls, etc.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts