Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Why does it seem every single fake has a terrible cell phone picture? It's 2010 most phone cameras are similar to point and shoots arghhh.

·
10,594 Posts
Just curious but how are you certain its fake? I'm not familiar with that watch. But by that picture I can say their is not enough detail to make that call.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First the "BAPE" is the most common fake in the G-Shock world. The white model was a limited run of 2000. With the going rate is encroaching 700USD more and more pop up everyday. And include a Buy It Now of $40 I would buy 20 in a heart beat. Another weak indicator is no mention of model number (DW-6900) my guess is the backing does not indicate the model number / serial since it's probably blank eg; missing this.

·
10,594 Posts
Great info but its all circumstantial and inconclusive. I would say that the most tellling indicator here would be price. Based on price alone the chances that it is are pretty good.

In addition, I found the other items he is selling, he took good pictures of those items so that should worry a potential buyer (contact seller and ask for better pics). He is selling a fake Iphone, but he does not call it an "Iphone" and makes it fairly clear what he is selling. He has a second G Shock listed with decent picks.

chabbss items - Get great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories, Jewelry Watches items on eBay.com!

He has only 16 transactions with a 100% feedback mostly sales. I see definate inconsistencies and red flags but you can't hang a man unless you have more/better proof.

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
i just gotta say DUH. Im sorry but there are so many fakes on eBay, they're so easy to recreate

·
Registered
218 Posts
i'm still wondering who would buy a fake g shock. Aside of the special edition ones, g shock's are affordable.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Go real or go home lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts