Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
do you expect the RR to tow the nissan ? Totally normal and I have towed my ferrari with this

I don't see any other way if I want to travel and have both cars.

thanks for sharing the video thu

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok,but if you can afford a rr phantom probably you can also buy a h2 or an escalade,not that crap patrol

·
Registered
445 Posts
A lot of people grow attached to their cars and will hold on to them for a long time. That might be the case with that Nissan.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
do you expect the RR to tow the nissan ? Totally normal and I have towed my ferrari with this

I don't see any other way if I want to travel and have both cars.

thanks for sharing the video thu

I wish I could import that and the patrol into the USA

Those Toyota's are my absolutely favorite truck.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
ok,but if you can afford a rr phantom probably you can also buy a h2 or an escalade,not that crap patrol
Just cuz he can doesnt mean he should.. Its not like the patrol is a terrible car

dude when did you get the ferrari??

·
Registered
9 Posts
I laughed when I seen that hauling the Phantom. FAIL!!! This is like using a pickup truck instead of a hearse ha.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
The plates on the Phantom were from Dubai. Many arabs have older model SUVs with sick cars next to them in their garages

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
You guys who say this is fail, really don't know what the Nissan Patrol stands for, what its worth or how good the car is.

You all fail

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
You guys who say this is fail, really don't know what the Nissan Patrol stands for, what its worth or how good the car is.

You all fail
Did you even read the responses to the thread. I think most are in agreement the thread is pointless?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
H2s and Escalades are craps compared to a patrol...not to mentioned a modified one will pretty much blow most supercars and every other SUV away.
I wish we could get them here with the rb engine.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
H2s and Escalades are craps compared to a patrol...not to mentioned a modified one will pretty much blow most supercars and every other SUV away.
I wish we could get them here with the rb engine.
Me too :( I can't say I've done enough research to come to an educated conclusion of whether or not they can be imported (into the USA), but I wish they were more easily accessible :lol:

In U.A.E We take patrols to the desert and they are one of the best vehicles out there.

fully loaded car and trailer into the desert

Patrol pulling patrol :lol:

and early model patrol still running strong

oh and the super safari :lol:

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Maybe the Phantom was having some issues and they couldn't get a tow truck out to come and get it or they didn't want it getting all f'ed up on a tow truck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts