Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Perhaps someone here can give me some insight.

I'm on my third bezel and can't seem to figure out what is going wrong. Omega tells me they won't warranty this anymore because they've never seen it happen either.

The bezel starts out nice and blue but ends up looking flat silverish after just a few months. I don't swim in salt water with this watch - really I hardly get it wet ever.

Someone told me they thought it might be oils in my skin of some sort of electrical interference but I'm having trouble swallowing it. Any ideas? :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
man, i am not really sure what it could be, highly doubt it could be UV rays making it fade but i'll be curious to see what the culprit is

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Roughly describe what you do for a living? It can't be mfg defect as it's the 3rd one now. Something you do on a daily basis is contributing to it. What that could be...no clue.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My work is in a normal office type environment. No exposure to chemicals or harsh environments, no heavy labor, etc. Like I said, I don't wear it when I scuba dive or participate in water sports (in salt water). A friend of mine who owns a jewelery shop has never seen it before. His solution was to get me to buy the white gold bezel.

This is going to sound strange, but when I was younger the batteries in my watches would not last longer than six months. Used to drive my Mom crazy. I know that the human body has a weak electrical charge but that doesn't seem to explain it.

:lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts