Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
omg can't wait untill next morning when i am soober and can watch this, the episode about mclaren was very good from drive so koenigsegg episode must be legendary :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
I always had a sweet tooth for Koenigsegg's, as you all know, but this video, I think, has made me fall in love.
Such a small company, but so many groundbreaking ideas all over the car.

Really hope they reap the financial results & global recognition they deserve... As someone working in the automotive industry, there are much much bigger companies out there who do not even come anywhere close to Koenigsegg when it comes to R&D, innovation and daring inventions

·
Registered
628 Posts
^For those who do not know already, that cartoon was his inspiration in establishing Koenigsegg AB, as stated by him time and again.

Hmmm, guess I have to say, thank you "Pinchcliffe Grand Prix" ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Awesome video and Mr. Von Koeingsegg is a charismatic person it seems when it comes to the tech stuff, very interesting that he has no formal education on those subjects; however, I guess that sort of outside perspective is necessary in order for innovation and he really stepped it up

·
Registered
628 Posts
The morning after I watched this video, I took my company car to work as usual, which felt like I was driving a box.
Not only that, anything on the road that day, including every other car on the road, looked like carton boxes to me in comparison to Koenigsegg's.

I felt so awestruck, yet felt envious, given that I work in the automotive industry as well, after I witnessed;

1) The perfect balance of the car under braking from 315 KM/H
2) Horshoe shaped fuel tank built "INTO" the monocoque, all of which weighs about 70 kg's
3) Enormous attention to the smallest details and the stupendous engineering know-how of this small company
4) The car feeling so planted while going 220 KM/H sideways
5) The passion the select few working in the company have for "the show to go on", in tribute to the Ghost Squadron

as well as many other things that got me head over heels for the creations of CvK & the Koenigsegg family

I am still a sad man since that day; as I do not think I will "EVER" get to drive or own a Koenigsegg

·
Registered
310 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts