Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently upgraded our Bugatti Veyron (#115) to Mansory Vivere specs, so we have the factory original Bugatti Veyron headlight assembly (2006-2012) for sale (both sides). These are in pristine condition with no scratches, blemishes, cracks, defects or issues of any kind.

The price is $3,800 for both. We also have the tail-light assemblies and factory hood which will be listed soon.

Auto part Personal protective equipment Glasses Automotive lighting Headlamp
Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Auto part Vehicle
Auto part Bumper Automotive exterior
Auto part Pump Automotive engine part Engine
Auto part Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Car
Auto part Vehicle Automotive exterior Car

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After sending it out to Mansory we received all of the factory parts. Thank you

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't mean to hijack your thread but does Mansory not modify the OEM headlights? Or did they just use the headlights from the newer model Veyron?
They didn't modify our OEM headlights. The headlights Mansory used on the Vivere were factory 2014 Bugatti Veyron headlights.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Very cool.

However am I the only one who thinks its funny that the owner will go through this trouble for such little $$? I guess if you never planned on returning to stock or whatever, but to not even keep as a spare? I mean shit, the cars worth over 1m, are you really going to miss $3800? If you can afford the car, I imagine your time is worth quite a lot, so will you be making money or losing money by taking the time to sell?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Very cool.

However am I the only one who thinks its funny that the owner will go through this trouble for such little $$? I guess if you never planned on returning to stock or whatever, but to not even keep as a spare? I mean shit, the cars worth over 1m, are you really going to miss $3800? If you can afford the car, I imagine your time is worth quite a lot, so will you be making money or losing money by taking the time to sell?
He's selling the car too, and based off his posts, I'm assuming he owns the dealership. I guess he just doesn't want it laying around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts