Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Wow, please keep us updated, cant wait to see what you guys do to her.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are designing a full performance package for the 458 Italia. This package will include a full Fabspeed exhaust from the Headers all the way back to the tips, and EVOMSit ECU flash. We have some great things in store for this car so stay tuned and I will keep you guys updated on our progress :D
Here are some more pictures from today....I was able to get some good baseline runs on our DynoJet and then we put the car on the lift. You can see with the car on the lift, and the rear diffuser removed it allows us to use our Romer ScanShark to 3D laser scan the stock exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jeremy,
Cant wait to see when its all done and we take it back to the customer, he will flip upside down for it.
Hope the delivery was fast enough for you from Kansas?
George,

I almost shit myself when my guys came upstairs this morning to tell me the JP Rig was sitting outside:D ou guys do a great job and that is why we choose you to transport all our exotics. Kansas to PA in under a day.....the last car was the Scuderia that you got back to my customer in Texas in 1 day. You guys are top notch and we appreciate your dedication and hard work because it makes my job alot easier.
Wait till you see and HEAR this car when we get done with it :laugh:

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Jeremy,

I'm glad your happy with the service, and we do our best to make everyone happy... looking forward to more cars and more business, and I will be more than happy to send some of my customers your way, as I have seen the work you do and the service your provide...

Im thinking either sending my car to you or just have you ship a exhaust kit for my 51 Merc.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jeremy,

I'm glad your happy with the service, and we do our best to make everyone happy... looking forward to more cars and more business, and I will be more than happy to send some of my customers your way, as I have seen the work you do and the service your provide...

Im thinking either sending my car to you or just have you ship a exhaust kit for my 51 Merc.

That thing is SICK!! Send it on up and we will build a nice exhaust or that thing. :wink:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is the dyno graph of the Stock runs from the 458 Italia. I will have more pictures and data up for everybody shortly. I am trying to multi task.....working on the car and keeping you guys updated on the progress

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Ill be there in a few hours Jeremy --- have it warmed up for me ok? :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Here are some interior shots of the car....Carbon Fiber everywhere!!

Here is the engine bay with Factory airbox and throttle bodies removed.

Here is the Factory Airbox with the factory throttle bodies attached

The Factory ECU's are buried on the passenger and driver side engine compartment behind the air duct tubing for the airbox.

Here are the Factory Catalytic Converters which are very big and restrictive

Factory Driver and Passenger side Mufflers

1 - 20 of 100 Posts