Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone worldwide know who has or will have the NEW FAB 5?????

1) Porsche 918
2) McLaren P1
3) Ferrari LaFerrari
4) Pagani Huayra
5) Koenigsegg ONE:1

I know Lawrence Brackett has the 918 and P1...does he have #3-#5?
4/6 ONE:1's going to CHINA...so does the FFF group have #1-#5?

·
Registered
299 Posts
There is a MASSIVE collection called the KAQ collection, they're not One:1 customers but they have 2 Ageras (1 R, one regular), multiple Veyrons, at least 2 of them Supersports, at least 1 P1 and I would honestly be surprised if they didnt get atleast 1 918 and 1 LaFerrari. I think they own multiple Paganis aswell including the first full carbon Huayra, they have atleast 1 Gumpert and multiple One-77s, probally a whole lot of other goodiss aswell. The collection is spread across the world, some are stored in Geneva like the Ageras and a bunch of Veryons, some are in Abu Dhabi and probally some more in other places.

As of the One:1s, #1-4 are going to China, #5 UK and #6 USA, previously #6 was going to Germany. The pre-production car has also been sold to a UK customer.
The person who was supposed to get #6 in Germany is a racing driver with a pretty sweet collection, Vitesse, 918 weissach, Gumpert, Carrera GT Awe, 599 GTO, Koenigsegg CCR and a CCXR wich he is currently selling. He drives the crap out of his cars unlike the ones in the KAQ collection that has no mileage to speak of.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I cannot personally verify, but there was a rumor Paige Stevens (Portland OR) sold some of his Ferrari collection to make room for 1-3. I have not seen them personally, but it sounds like something he would do!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would love to see the list of the KAQ collection...
Have you heard of FFF in Hong Kong/CHINA? 2 brothers...needs 2 of everything. Meaning prob 2 Koenigsegg One:1s?

There is a MASSIVE collection called the KAQ collection, they're not One:1 customers but they have 2 Ageras (1 R, one regular), multiple Veyrons, at least 2 of them Supersports, at least 1 P1 and I would honestly be surprised if they didnt get atleast 1 918 and 1 LaFerrari. I think they own multiple Paganis aswell including the first full carbon Huayra, they have atleast 1 Gumpert and multiple One-77s, probally a whole lot of other goodiss aswell. The collection is spread across the world, some are stored in Geneva like the Ageras and a bunch of Veryons, some are in Abu Dhabi and probally some more in other places.

As of the One:1s, #1-4 are going to China, #5 UK and #6 USA, previously #6 was going to Germany. The pre-production car has also been sold to a UK customer.
The person who was supposed to get #6 in Germany is a racing driver with a pretty sweet collection, Vitesse, 918 weissach, Gumpert, Carrera GT Awe, 599 GTO, Koenigsegg CCR and a CCXR wich he is currently selling. He drives the crap out of his cars unlike the ones in the KAQ collection that has no mileage to speak of.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Why won't he get number 6? He also seems to be the guy who raced his Vitesse in the GTBoard videos.

Would love to see the list of the KAQ collection...
Not a full list, but at least a video: Two Bugatti Veyron Super Sport KAQ Edition's Spotted in Saint-Tropez

·
Registered
299 Posts
Some pictures of the collection, probally a fraction of it.
As of FFF, it's not a collection, but a dealership that sells supercars. They're the official Mansory and Koenigsegg representatives in China.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Why won't he get number 6? He also seems to be the guy who raced his Vitesse in the GTBoard videos.
Yes it's the same guy. From what I understand, Manhattan Motorcars (US Koenigsegg dealers) wanted a One:1 in the states, so Koenigsegg called all owners and asked if someone was willing to let go of their car (probally with a premium) and therefore the german order is now going to the U.S. I don't think the car has been sold by Manhattan Motorcars though so for anyone in the states, it's up for grabs!! :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How many Bugattis does KAQ own?
Question...noticed SWISS plates on the BUGs...isn't Switzerland loaded with Speed cameras? Driving thru Switzerland from Italy to Germany in July, think we got nailed multiple times. :(

·
Registered
299 Posts
No clue, but I would think a tonne. Yes and the tickets you get are income based, a swedish guy got busted doing 300kph in switerland in an SLS a few years back, the ticket was €650.000...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As per Bugatti Corp in Molsheim, they have a client who owns 12 Bugattis...6, one each of the Legendes Series and 6 others...wonder if it is KAQ?

Did you say 650 EUROS? or 650,000 EUROS?

No clue, but I would think a tonne. Yes and the tickets you get are income based, a swedish guy got busted doing 300kph in switerland in an SLS a few years back, the ticket was €650.000...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any pix or list of the RRR cars?

How about RRR group in the Middle East?
Rich in Real Estate Resources. I believe most of the cars are black & orange

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ralph Lauren, Michael Fux, Jay Leno, Glickenhaus?

Hard to say seeing as most cars are new. In worth though that collection is nothing compared to, let's say Ralph Laurens collection. Probally worth a few $100 million.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I priced the RRR cars at about $13MM USD. The German Best Modern Garage video by SHMEE150 I have at approx $41MM USD.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes it's the same guy. From what I understand, Manhattan Motorcars (US Koenigsegg dealers) wanted a One:1 in the states, so Koenigsegg called all owners and asked if someone was willing to let go of their car (probally with a premium) and therefore the german order is now going to the U.S. I don't think the car has been sold by Manhattan Motorcars though so for anyone in the states, it's up for grabs!! :)
According to the official Koenigsegg Facebook page, a One:1 was recently registered in Germany.

Funny story: the German IT system for car registration could only handle power figures below 1 megawatt, so they had to fix it just for the One:1.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts