Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I spent a day earlier this month in Wales with a Zonda S Roadster and F50 for a forthcoming mag feature.... Such a surreal day that I must share the experience with like-minded people!!

Two extreme hypercars ...what a sight seeing them on the road, being enjoyed by the owners and appreciated by the passing public! Every where we stopped people came over and enjoyed seeing cars they could only dream about! For me since the birth of the Zonda it has always been the ultimate hypercar, however I have lusted over an F50 since they they came out...

I spent the whole afternoon from the passenger seat of the F50 and what an expereience.. You feel everything... the engine is bolted onto the chassis and very much like the F40 that went before you feel part of the car... No fancy electronics, a fabulous noise and engine which comes alive in every gear..

Anyway, I recorded a few videos and hope you appreciate them!!

F50 or Zonda??

Thanks for looking

SCD

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ok, so I've never been a big fan of the F50, but it does sound absolutely wicked.

Pagani is "it" for me when it comes to cars, that's the dream.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Imagine driving down the road and being passed by a F50 and Zonda. . mind blowing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts