Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This F430 was recently in a shootout w/ our resident sponsor Sharkwerks RS at a video shoot. The front end was completely trashed after several days of high speed shooting. Since this car did not have any clear bra on the paint initially, needless to say, the paint was chipped to bare metal. the F430 went straight to a bodyshop right after for a complete respray and was brought to us just days after.

Here is our team hard at work to protecting the following areas so that this does not happen again:

1. custom 1 pc full hood
2. custom full front fenders (in one piece - most companies are applying the partial fenders and a few are doing it w/ two pieces)
3. custom 1 pc front bumper
4. lights
5. custom rocker panels
6. Scud stripes

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
wow love that blue!

·
Registered
249 Posts
i gotta get a wrap on mine, too many pebbles in south florida from construction all the time. anyone know anybody down here?

·
Registered
316 Posts
i gotta get a wrap on mine, too many pebbles in south florida from construction all the time. anyone know anybody down here?
There is a company in Tampa,FL called NuShine of Tampa. I have seen them do plenty of high end cars in Tampa and they always look incredible. I believe they are the only company that all of the high end dealers call in Tampa Bay area.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Did you guys remove the center splitter on the front bumper for installation? I like how it looks without it. Maybe it was "removed" during the thrashing? :lol:

Awesome results! Love that paint color as well

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you guys remove the center splitter on the front bumper for installation? I like how it looks without it. Maybe it was "removed" during the thrashing? :lol:

Awesome results! Love that paint color as well
Yes, it was removed for the installation.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Up close shots:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,883 Posts