Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Young driver and his passenger crashed on Coast Hwy., in Newport Beach, California on Christmas Eve at approx. 5:30. Car exploded in pieces leaving the passenger dead on arrival and the driver in a coma.
The car apparently skidded out of control and jumped the median into oncoming traffic. It struck a flat bed tow truck. The tow trucks passengers do not seem to be critically injured. I know this family and am very saddened to have learned this new today from the father and owner of the vehicle. Say a prayer for them. They need all the support they can get right now as there son, if he makes it, will be in the hospital for a long time.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

I feel for the families and wish the driver a very good and healthy recovery.

Again, my prayers will be there for the families and driver.

All the best.

Marc

·
Registered
349 Posts
This is really sad it sounds like the father let his son take the car out so the relative could go for a ride. I can only imagine the atmosphere in the house with all sorts of family over only to get the phone call on what happend must have been a very upbeat only to be dropped down. I pray for the driver to have a speedy recovery and sorry to hear about the passanger.

To the OP welcome to :l4p:. Since you seem to be in So Cal check out the west section and the get together we're having at K1 Ontario on Sunday and if your free come by and race with us. I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into. I've found its very diffcult to not check out L4P atleast 10 times a day.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Wow what a terribly sad way to end the holidays. It's easy to forget just how easily the life of a loved one can be taken away. I've noticed a lot of these "supercar" crashes involve two people "like somebody is demonstrating what car can do ect" and that the passenger always makes out worse than the driver. Really makes you realize at the very least take it easy and don't show off to passengers. If you want to risk your own life in a way that doesn't endanger other people that's your choice, but nobody wants the blood of a loved one or friend on their hands for the rest of their life. My prayers go to everyone involved.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.