Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I am actually glad to see someone knows how to have some fun. I noticed that some spectators were like WTF while watching him do it....Let people have fun for once....

I'd do the same in a buggati (also...the f40 of course)....make them all have heart attacks

·
Registered
274 Posts
very reckless but hey if you can buy one you can buy another we live once....im sorry that was very foolish he seems a little to relaxed for that crowd

·
Registered
897 Posts
Omg imagine he slipped and crashed that lambo ohh god lol

·
Registered
392 Posts
Maybe if he was actually holding a controlled drift and going around everyones cars precisely, this vid would have been full of win, but even then- I personally think this was pretty stupid of that person to do.

There comes a time and place for everything.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am actually glad to see someone knows how to have some fun. I noticed that some spectators were like WTF while watching him do it....Let people have fun for once....

I'd do the same in a buggati (also...the f40 of course)....make them all have heart attacks
And then comes a thread with 100 pages on L4P at everyone laughing at you for totaling the 1.5-2 million dollar car.

Just because you can afford to, does not mean you should.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Maybe if he was actually holding a controlled drift and going around everyones cars precisely, this vid would have been full of win, but even then- I personally think this was pretty stupid of that person to do.

There comes a time and place for everything.
Agreed!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
He is an asshat... and if you agree with him then you are an asshat.

·
Registered
126 Posts
thats got to be one hell of a detail job for that car after that burnout.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Ricer mentality meets half a million dollar car. He could have saved himself the cash and just bought a honda with a wing...

**edit** honda's are wrong wheel drive for grass donuts. 240sx maybe...

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
^ could do it in reverse!!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
For me, it really has to do with his lack of respect for the surroundings and where he was. Wrong place and wrong time. Empty parking lot? Perfect. Beautiful golf course? Lack of tact.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts