Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter if you love or hate F1, watch this race!
Its the only race in the calender that takes place completely at night and it has the most amazing atmosphere!

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
With a proper amount of luck and a strategy working as brilliantly as it did last race Vettel should be able to take the win. Otherwise I guess its going to be Alonso.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
The Singapore track is different, i suspect some drivers will not be happy with the track. Red bull seem to be doing well but my money is on Vodaphone Mclaren Mercedes.

·
5,744 Posts
I'd love to see this race in person one day. The atmosphere of it being at night must be amazing.

I'm trying to stay steadfast with my man Webber, but I'm iffy at Singapore. I think it'll be a battle between Alonso and Vettel.

-Markus-

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'd love to see this race in person one day. The atmosphere of it being at night must be amazing.

I'm trying to stay steadfast with my man Webber, but I'm iffy at Singapore. I think it'll be a battle between Alonso and Vettel.

-Markus-
Vettel into Alonso at turn 1 would make my life. I would love for Webber to win the WDC this year, and if not him its got to be Lewis.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great race!
Too bad Glock couldnt finish.
Sutil did a great job.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Fawk me...Hami is out. :(

Nice race Eyebrows Mcgee & Bobby Forehead.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I did and very disappointed, the track sucked! and do not get me started on Red Bull

No matter if you love or hate F1, watch this race!
Its the only race in the calender that takes place completely at night and it has the most amazing atmosphere!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts