Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, this was cleared by admin. Long story short, I essentially inherited some f1/open wheel racing posters/photos a few years back from a family friend who was absolutely obsessed with open wheel racing. They have been sitting in storage since then, as I am moving soon I decided I would offer them first to any l4p members who may be interested before I resort to ebay.

I know there has been a lot of issues lately regarding people posting for sale items with no sale price; these do not have prices, and I apologize for that. However, I do not know the history of these items, or their true worth, so I decided to open them to any offers just to get them in more appreciative hands. I cannot ask the original buyer their value as he passed away several years ago. I am not trying to get rich off of these, trust me, but they have been sitting for way too long and I would prefer they go to someone who would like to have them. At the very least they could look cool hanging in my garage :) Anyone interested shoot me a PM. Thanks.

To view, go to the website below...

aremyf1stuff.shutterfly.com

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
I'd say wait and see what people say here; I don't know to much about racing history, but some of those look fairly valuable.

That being said, I might make an offer for number 21 :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an estimate what some may be worth, so I will have a sense if someone were to try to blatantly want to take advantage to resell for profit. But for the most part I am more interested in them to going to someone who will keep them and appreciate them. Some of them are very cool.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts