Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Haven't been on the forums in a while.. gotten busy with work...

Anyways, I'm honestly pretty excited to see Korea on the list as a new track, it finally puts this small country on the charts for motorsports.

Anyone read about Chandok test driving for RBR?

Formula1.com Article

Is Chandok going to be racing for RBR next season? (Sorry I've fallen a bit behind on following F1)

·
Registered
816 Posts
I actually didn't hear about Chandok driving the Red Bull there. I really like that kid, he's got a really good head on his shoulders.

I can't see Red Bull letting Vettel go and haven't heard about Webber but...I'd guess it's just because Chandok isn't driving right now and was a Red Bull Junior driver they scooped him up to do this.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simon, are you a RBR fan? (Kind of basing it on your avatar lol)

My understanding is that Webber is sticking with RBR, and that Vettel is actually under question. I may have read somewhere that Vettel is considering leaving for another team.

It would be interesting to see what happens to RBR.. I'm a huge RBR fan... haha

·
Registered
496 Posts
Chandock is not going to RBR. RBR is currently a top tier team and will be for the foreseeable future, they will only sign the best and brightest talent in F1. RBR wants to bank their future on Vettel, he is young, has a big fan base and with a new PR person could be very marketable. The only problem I see is that Vettel has stated he wants to drive for Ferrari eventually.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Simon, are you a RBR fan? (Kind of basing it on your avatar lol)

My understanding is that Webber is sticking with RBR, and that Vettel is actually under question. I may have read somewhere that Vettel is considering leaving for another team.

It would be interesting to see what happens to RBR.. I'm a huge RBR fan... haha
I am, but more of a fan as Red Bull as a business. :lol: I like Vettel and Webber although lately Vettel has done nothing but royally piss me off. He is probably the best talent in F1 though in my opinion when he brings somewhat of a brain.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am, but more of a fan as Red Bull as a business. :lol: I like Vettel and Webber although lately Vettel has done nothing but royally piss me off. He is probably the best talent in F1 though in my opinion when he brings somewhat of a brain.
Right there with you.. I love the RedBull Brand... honestly... that's why I only drink RedBull over any other energy drink haha

Vettel is getting very cocky, I think that's his issue.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Chandock is not going to RBR. RBR is currently a top tier team and will be for the foreseeable future, they will only sign the best and brightest talent in F1. RBR wants to bank their future on Vettel, he is young, has a big fan base and with a new PR person could be very marketable. The only problem I see is that Vettel has stated he wants to drive for Ferrari eventually.
I thought you were taking Vettel's seat @ RBR and I was taking Button's....

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
We would be kicked out after the FIA learned of our plan to crash into the red cars at every race.
Grrrrrrreat.....Hopefully the FIA to does not lurk on L4P.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts