Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you guys start assuming stuff i am active member on the 5 series forum also know as ///m-power : 5Series.net - Forums - View Profile: ///M-Power

IMG_2357.JPG IMG_2356.JPG IMG_2029.JPG IMG_2038.JPG I just need to let everyone know about these scam artists running a repair shop in Glendale , CA . After A day of installing my BBS CH-R Wheels I took my car in for alignment when this guy came back from the test drive the passenger side rear wheel it caught my brothers eye as he was getting ready to sit in the car and he told me bro look what happen to your rim they were a day old
the guy who took it on a test drive curbed my wheel and when i pointed out to him he declined he did it but he offered to pay me only $200 dollars i advise all of you guys to stay away from these thief's not only did he curbed my day old bbs wheel he did not align my car either he also stated on yelp that supposibly he cannot find records on my car being worked on i have a picture of my car in his shop and also when i went around the block where they test drive the car there was fresh new scrape of red paint on the curb heres pictures to prove it and when i asked him for a receipt he just gave me alignment copy all the numbers are missing in actual how is this professional?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
That sucks man, I would ask if you have talked to a lawyer about getting the wheel replaced but I don't know the ins and outs with situations like this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Currently working on that brotha very unprofessional guys and all there 5 star yelp reviews are close relatives

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did you take the $200? A lawyer is definitely going to cost you a lot more than a BBS wheel. Unless you have a family friend willing to help you out I don't think it'll get anywhere. Your best bet is to make sure this never happens to anyone else by giving them the bad publicity and hoping they close up shop.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No i did not take it i spoke to few lawyers they had told me to go to small claims court thats my best choice

·
Registered
504 Posts
Just chalk it up as a lesson learned and give bad publicity. The more time and energy you waste on it the worse you will feel about it. Also I would not waste any more money on court or anything else.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I also feel the same with others on this one, but small claim court wouldn't hurt to try. It will only cost you maybe 150 or less to file some paperwork and then wait a few months for your date to present the case yourself.

The curb rash looks repairable? maybe you should just try to get him to cover the expense of repair. I think that a much better a option than suing the place as the judge don't see the damage the way us "car guys" see the situation in the same light.

If your trying to tarnish the reputation of this shop, post their name beside a "shop in Glendale, CA"

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think the name is F1 Automotive group in the title. Yeah make it prominent and post it to the forums you belong to. If you want to drag it out then yes small claims court but I feel it is going to be one of those you said I damaged it and he could say it was already damaged.

Good luck getting this resolved. However, this post will let people know what could happen if you use this vendor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the feedback guys and sorry if i didnt make things clear the shops name is F1 Automotive Group

1 - 9 of 9 Posts