Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys,

I posting my beloved custom kodiak truck. Time to start a new project. I keep going back and forth wether to post her up for sale or not, so Im finally pulling the trigger to do so. Here is a really quick rundown on the truck. Please keep in mind there are a ton more one off parts made for the truck that I might of forgot to post.

-05 GMC Kodiak/Topkick 2wd Chassis
-Mid 60k miles
-Duramax LLY motor and Allison Trans
-White powder coated intake piping and K&N Filter housing and filter
-EFI Custom Tune with CTS colored display to show truck vitals
-Tahoe headlight conversion
-Custom CNC Upper grill, lower grills, and side vent. And front grab handle
-Front bumper has been lengthened and stretched
-Side running boards were one off with LEDs cut in them, and yes you can step on them
-Rear bed has been grafted from 3 different vehicles to make it look factory. Updated taillights (lightly smoked) and rear bumper
-Weather proof carpet in the bed
-5th wheel attachment powder coated in white, as well as a bumper pull hitch
-Total 130gal fuel capacity. 2 tanks under truck and 1 aux in bed. Gravity fed from aux tank in bed with filler cap on both sides of truck
-Truck rides completely on bags, real airbags lol..Controlled by Accuair E-Level.
-Complete custom redone interior. From the rewrapped and stitched dash to the seat to the headliner..etc...
-26" One off wheels made by Desiel Wheels
-Independent screen to monitor the cameras on each side of the truck that are sort of hidden under the mirros and in the middle of the rear top brake light. There is also a reverse camera in the tailgate that activates on the head unit when in Reverse.

Again I prob missed a ton of stuff. hahaha. Im asking 67k cash. Here are some pics, interior pics are the only ones I have on the laptop right now, but Ill get some new ones asap. The interior looks the same other then it has the CTS display on the drivers corner...Oh and the truck is located in Las Vegas NV..

·
Registered
883 Posts
Very cool! First time I've seen one lowered. GLWS

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!! It was lowered the right way. And there really isn't another truck like this one, I know of a couple other that are similar but dont come close :)

Aloha,
Will

·
Registered
513 Posts
God I love this. Good luck with sale!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!! I love the truck as well. But time for something new..Still up for sale..I will consider partial trades plus cash on the other person side.

·
Registered
168 Posts
curious as to fuel mileage, unloaded and towing?

A friend has a 2wd 2006 Kodiak, stock with exhaust(no programmer) and its quite terrible on fuel, 8mpg hauling 2 cars in an enclosed 5th wheel. My 08 duramax with EFI live gets 15mpg pulling the same load.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
curious as to fuel mileage, unloaded and towing?

A friend has a 2wd 2006 Kodiak, stock with exhaust(no programmer) and its quite terrible on fuel, 8mpg hauling 2 cars in an enclosed 5th wheel. My 08 duramax with EFI live gets 15mpg pulling the same load.
Is this a serious question?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
VII- HAHAHAHA!!!

Isone- To answer your Q, I honestly do not know what MPG I get since I dont calculate it. Your friends kodi has the same dmax and Allison as mine. With his he should be able to unlock the 6th gear with just a reprogram. Which mine is a true 5 spd. And are you sure your getting 15mpg in your 08 Dmax loaded like you just mentioned? Also is your a Single or Dual Wheel? Keep in mind that the Kodi is twice the weight of your 2500/3500hd. So with a "medium duty" truck like mine and your friends they are meant to pull loads with more safety with 2500/3500 pick up truck models.

If your friend gets a custom tune done on his rig (EFI Live) he will get way better MPG. If you have any more Q's, please ask. :)

Aloha,
Will

·
Registered
506 Posts
Dope truck.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BUMP!! For 1 week only $55k cash takes it. Might be leaving the state for a couple months for work and dont want it sitting while I'm gone.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks man!! Its up on eBay now. Buy It Now price is set at 69k. If someone buys it soon and pays cash, Ill let it go as is for $57K.

Aloha,
Will

·
Registered
168 Posts
Is this a serious question?
Just noticed this... Yes it was. As my friend hauls with his Kodiak with no tuning, stock wheels, etc. I wanted to compare. At the end of the day this rig isn't used for commercial long hauls where a couple mpg is monitored but for curiosity sake with efi live, I asked.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts