Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Apple G5 loaded with software ready to go! Been sitting in my home office and not getting any use time. Has full Adobe CS4 package on their with other virus protection software, Microsoft Office, etc. Case has a bend that is pictures but the computer is fully balanced does not effect anything. Comes with apple keyboard and mouse as well and all the wires to get you going! Will meet half way is necessary!!! Dual 2.5ghz PowerPC G5 4gb DDR SDRAM 500GB Harddrive Mac OSX10.5.8

$750 obo

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Very nice price for a solid machine!

Kind of an unrelated question but was curious. I know with the PowerPC powered Macs you can't get any of the new Snow Leopard or the soon to be Lion onto them as they only load onto Intel based machines, have you found a way around this?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice price for a solid machine!

Kind of an unrelated question but was curious. I know with the PowerPC powered Macs you can't get any of the new Snow Leopard or the soon to be Lion onto them as they only load onto Intel based machines, have you found a way around this?
Ive tried to find a way around it but there is no way around it besides buying a new PC, tried to change processor and such but would not work at all

1 - 6 of 6 Posts