Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Pride and joy!! Please don't ask why, I have a Business opportunity that i can jump on and this is the reason. Anyone here that knows me knows that i baby this car. FULLY Built 3.8 Lower with GT3 spec Headwork and Cams Built by Protomotive, less then 1000 miles on it. 911Tuning 4.5" intercoolers, Custom headers, HTA3586 Turbos, E85 build with Custom fuel rails, fuel lines,surge tank,dual intank pump with 2035 external pump. with a Syvecs full standalone. 911 Tuning 3" stainless exhaust with no mufflers 2 resonators per side Made 880 RWHP at 22PSI of boost on a LOW timing program this will make well over 1000hp if you want 18" HRE R40 rims with Toyo tires up front and MT dragraidials on the rear. DSS axels PSS10 suspension Trans is a fully built with a longer 1st gear and has lager imput shaft GT2 spec- 60/40 LSD - Numeric Shifter with cup cables Innovate Boost gauge with Shift light Interior is flawless with Heated sport seats Factory Roll bar Car trapped 10.4 2 years ago with less power Techart full body kit Carbon chin spoiler with a spare Will add additional champion 19" rims to buyer Will add CCW Drag pack never mounted/ never used Paint was redone 2 years ago / full cut and polish Pick the car up and go race the next day! i have a 997 front diff and a 996 that will go with it to bring it back to AWD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts