Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any experience with them? They have a ton of high end, luxury watches (ie: Hublot, Frank Muller, Audemar Piguet, etc) but there's very little on the internet I can find out about them. They're in Naples, FL on Gulf Shore Blvd in The Village on Venetian Bay. Would love to get some real feedback on them as a watch source and how they have treated clients. Thanks!

·
L4P Consigliere
1,829 Posts
I bought a watch from them for a gift. Treated me well. Watch was as advertised, good price.

One thing which has to do more with the State of FL than ET. A couple years after my purchase I get a letter from from the State of Florida looking for proof sales taxes were paid. They said they had information which suggested I had either bought the watch while in Florida or brought the watch back to Florida within x (I forget what the exact time period was) number months resulting in an obligation to pay their sales tax. It was complete BS, I hadn't been in FL at all during that time period. Clearly a fishing expedition on the part of the Florida. They also asked for a bunch of back up information and threatened to notify whatever state you lived in of the purchase so that your state could pursue any sales tax owed (plus penalties) as a result of bringing in the watch. Of course Florida offered to let you pay their sales tax and avoid having to go through further inquiry. Sounded like blackmail to me, so I politely told them so and refused cooperation.

Just an FYI.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yes, they are good, bought a Panerai from them when they were a Panerai AD. Talk to Tim Richardson he is one of the owners.

The best AD I have ever dealt with that carries EVERY BRAND is Govberg Jewelers in Philadelphia, talk to George Mayer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts