Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Haha the fuzz were indeed out and about. Have footage of troopers shutting down the northern state, pulling over seth, the e63, canvassing our captree hangout corner, crossing over medians/grass, scoping out our pack...etc...shall all be up later.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yeah I just got the e-mail from ER,...sad to hear. Hopefully its just a passing phase to send a message early in the season, tired of hearing how good shows get shut down because of a few inconsiderate people.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Sorry to hear guys! Unfortunately the cops are cracking down and I knew this weekend and the next couple are going to be bad just b/c everyone has an itch from this horrible winter. To be honest I am really considering (as much as I love them) keeping my attendance of the rallies and runs to a minimum and just sticking auto-x/track and occasional car shows for this season.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I drive a Volvo, so naturally I gotta give props to other Swedish rides. Besides, the Viggens are cool cars.
Thanks for the Photos, I am glad the Viggen made the cut : ). Cheers

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
damn that sucks but hope everyone had a good time despite the fuzz....Macminter you should blur out all license plates...

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.