Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
January 12th, 2014 - Legends Parking Lot at the corner of Carnelian and Baseline, Rancho Cucamonga 8:00 am to 10:00..or…

As many of you who are regulars can clearly see, we have moved the location from The Corner Bakery in Victoria Gardens to the “Legends” restaurant and adjoining parking lot at the South/East corner of Carnelian and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga. (address for your GPS: 8775 Baseline Rd. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (909) 941-9555).

I think you will find Legends to be a great place to eat with a full breakfast menu. My wife and I tried one of their massive “Legends Breakfast Burritos” a few Sundays ago and greatly enjoyed it. I have yet to be disappointed with any food item served at a Legends restaurant.

Legends Parking lot at the South/East corner of Baseline and Carnelian. There is a McDonalds on the corner and Legends is just East of the McDonalds. Entering from Baseline, I would recommend the eastern most driveway off of Baseline and then keeping to my right towards the parking area. From Carnelian, I would recommend the southern most driveway and circling around the southern side of the business complex then north to the parking area. (See map with highlites.)

Directions:
From the 210 Freeway, take the CARNELIAN off-ramp SOUTH to BASELINE.

From the 10 Freeway, take the VINEYARD off-ramp NORTH to BASELINE (NOTE: Vineyard turns into Carnelian after Foothill Blvd.)

Please see the maps below for further guidance.

Hope to see everyone there.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Damn. I was just questioning myself last night when the next event would be. I was too lazy to search.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn. I was just questioning myself last night when the next event would be. I was too lazy to search.
Don't worry we meet every month... I'll post the next date shortly - likely Feb 16.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts