Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did y'all see the Black Enzo at our last meet??
This time some of us will plan a nice "leisurely cruise"....

Sunday, February 16th, 2014 - Legends Parking Lot at the corner of Carnelian and Baseline, Rancho Cucamonga 8:00 am

Based upon the enthusiastic response for our new location, for our next meeting we are returning to the “Legends” restaurant and adjoining parking lot at the South/East corner of Carnelian and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga. (Address for your GPS: 8775 Baseline Rd. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (909) 941-9555).

Legends turned out to be a great venue for us. Plenty of parking and fantastic food for the hungry.

Legends Parking lot at the South/East corner of Baseline and Carnelian. There is a McDonalds on the corner and Legends is just East of the McDonalds. Entering from Baseline, I would recommend using the southern most driveway on Carnelian and circling around the southern side of the business complex then north to the parking area. (See map with highlights.)

Directions:

From the 210 Freeway, take the CARNELIAN off-ramp SOUTH to BASELINE. According to feedback we received, this route is the best way to arrive...absent it taking you way out of your way. Taking the 10 freeway off-ramp and driving up Vineyard/Carnelian will subject you to many stop lights.

From the 10 Freeway, take the VINEYARD off-ramp NORTH to BASELINE (NOTE: Vineyard turns into Carnelian after Foothill Blvd.)

Hope to see everyone there.

·
14,490 Posts
sooooo far. lol.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sooooo far. lol.
I know how you feel....that's why we created a meet out in the IE.
It's such pain waking up so early for us and to drive way out to C&C or SCS haha

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
This sounds awesome. I will have to leave at 6am to make it up that far. If I can get myself up I will be up there :)

·
14,490 Posts
I know how you feel....that's why we created a meet out in the IE.
It's such pain waking up so early for us and to drive way out to C&C or SCS haha
LOL. Yeah I don't even go to SCS and it's 15 minutes from my house. I'd prefer to sleep. And I've never been to C&C because that's to far and way to early also.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Mind if a Mustang shows up? I really want to do IE driving stuff?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reactions: vtiracing08

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Cool I will definitely be down for this one. I went on a GMR run with you guys way back when in my Lexus, it was a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Had a fun time at the meet. Great run up in the canyons as well. Eddie, Markus and I will try to make it out to more of these! Thanks for putting it on. I don't think many people were from L4P but I took a few pics from my camera phone.

(my car creeping in the picture)

(Team Lotus representing in full force)

·
14,490 Posts
Looks like you guys had a good time!. I think I should put together something soon to.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Reactions: vtiracing08

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is this the new spot, if not when will it be moving back to Victoria Gardens? (big parking, close to 210,15 and 10 freeway "so convenient") :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is this the new spot, if not when will it be moving back to Victoria Gardens? (big parking, close to 210,15 and 10 freeway "so convenient") :)
Yes we had to move.
We loved VG, but the Mall Cops were giving us grief......:(

At Legends it's a bit more cozy and still with tons of parking.
Come on out!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
This spot is still fairly convenient. About 45 seconds from the 210 freeway

1 - 16 of 16 Posts