Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Looks like a great show! I never, in a million years, thought there would be that many exotics in Buffalo.

That Mustang needs to go drown itself though.
This is about 5% of Buffalo exotics. Which is a great turn out for the area. There are a ton of older exotic cars in Collections and such that simply will never move. I have a customer up here with a 130 car collection. Dusenbergs, Pierce Arrows, Spykers, bugattis etc and he takes two/ three cars out a year. Many of our clients were out of town or else we would have had probably 10-20 more cars

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discoduck,,,thanks for posting you photos up!! I have already confirmed the location for next years show, and like Mr. New York said,, next years show will be substantially bigger and better. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Yeah, I realized after I already posted the reply and was too lazy to go back and fix it lol

Where is the location for next year? same place?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I'll bring out the whole PureMB.com crew next year
Next year this show is gonna be really big, Wells Fargo already stepped up and said they would sponsor us, and a vinyard already came forward and want to do wine tasting at our event. We have a meeting with everyone later this week to discuss the show and talk about ideas we have for next year, one of the bigger ideas is pair with a hotel that has underground parking garage so more out of town people can come to the show. For now we will keep everything in this thread, as time goes on though Ill make one for the "2nd annual Exotics and Elegance car show!

·
Registered
58 Posts
many people have talked about doing a show like this,,,,, but the difference is,,,, we MADE it happen!! We got a ton of positive feedback, and some negative which we gladly listened to and will learn from it!

61 - 71 of 71 Posts