Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls,
im looking for some close area exotic owners or even far away that might like to come to our exotic car show were putting on in may. we have several dealers and several aftermarket companies coming out and we wanna get as many high end cars as we car, even anything rare will do to! send me a PM if you have any further questions!

Thanks everyone

:D

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm just across the border. I'm sure I could bring my Dad's 911 and I've got a 370z. Not really exotic but sports cars nonetheless. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some people somewhat close by who also post on the 4.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm just across the border. I'm sure I could bring my Dad's 911 and I've got a 370z. Not really exotic but sports cars nonetheless. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some people somewhat close by who also post on the 4.
We would love to have you bring them down! its nice to get cars from all over the area!

i dont know how many attendees post on L4P but we can always see, and suggest!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right on the beautiful lake erie shore, the actual place is called the erie marina basin,

heres an view from above

·
Registered
124 Posts
Know it well, used to take my boat to Crawdaddys back in the day.

Saturdays in the spring are tough for me but I may try to bring a car down.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My sis goes to UB, so i'd have a place to stay....i'm all for it if i am not working that day =). Beautiful scenery, beautiful cars, a good cruise upstate.....hopefully alot of fun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'll be there, Read the notice on Facebook and see that Luxury cars will be accepted so my car fits into the luxury category therefore It will be be a good chance to hang out and meet new people and to rep the 4!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts