Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are searching for any one of the following exotics to be used in a documentary of our Concours preparation detail. We have been planning to film and photograph a full paint corrective, restorative, concours level detail for both our records and our website. We'd prefer, but are not limiting to, the following examples.

Lamborghini Murcielago or Gallardo
Aston Martin DB9 or DBS
Bentley Continental GTSpeed, SuperSport or GT
Ferrari Scuderia, F430, F40, Enzo, F50 or 599
Porsche Carrera GT
or similar exotics

We would greatly appreciate anyone willing to help us with this request, and would request the vehicle for a minimum of 3 days. I hope to not sound picky about this request, and I'm willing to entertain all offers. We would prefer to get this underway sooner than later, hence the request!

We will offer the detail for FREE for the first person to come through and help us!

We have plenty of experience working on exotic vehicles, would just like one for the purpose of documentative purposes. We are also fully insured!

We are located in Horsham, southeastern PA. Close to New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. Should anyone be in this area that is interested in assisting with this request!

For those wondering the level of work we offer, I will post the following links for examples and reassurance!

Porsche Carrera 4S

Mercedes SL500

Acura NSX

Spyker C8 Spyder

Just a few of hundreds of examples!

Please feel free to contact via PM here, email at: [email protected]

or by phone at 484-319-6276

Thank you for your time and all considerations!
-Oakes

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking to fill this request soon, anyone interested has a great opportunity on our most exclusive detail for next to nothing!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Can't believe someone hasnt jumped on this.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
James LP640 is one of the finest examples of that car I have ever seen. please post pictures once you are done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts