Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Italy just finished the first McLaren F1 Owners Club Meeting: 19 McLaren F1 gathered in order to celebrate the 20th anniversary from the official launch of the car which took place in Monaco in 1992; among the "normal" F1s there were also 5 GTR, a proper racecar for the road!

Enjoy my video from the best Meeting ever!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Who are the 2 from America? One has Montana plates and the other Oregon.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Who are the 2 from America? One has Montana plates and the other Oregon.
There were actually quite a few from America that joined the F1 20th Anniversary Tour. Montana plate was on #072 and the Oregon plate was on #067. Safe to say neither car lives in either location as both states are popular places to register high dollar cars due to the anonymity it provides and a generally lower registration fee than other places in the USA. If they don't plan much use of the car then there is probably no problem. In California, where I live, the Highway Patrol have started paying closer attention to the high dollar cars with out of state registrations as there is some concern on avoiding fees that the state desperately needs now.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
531 Posts
Thanks again Aimee - It has been wickedly fantastic to be here for all of this and an honor to be allowed access to such an exclusive event.

There are many more Anniversaries to come as well for these cars. Let's hope there will also be more events. :)

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
amazing love the GTR's i like the white one at 7 min in ( meh about the inside of it)

GREAT VID!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts