Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A tour around the IAA Frankfurt Motor Show 2013.. through the eyes of the photographer! This is the second EXCLUSIVE 'through the eyes' video that we recorded and created, and we hope there will be more soon! Last time you guys really liked the idea and we hope you also like this one!

This video will give you a good idea of how the IAA Frankfurt Motor Show was like this year and shows you around a couple of tuning stands (like Mansory, Brabus and Hamann) and also sportscar brands (like Aston Martin and Bugatti). The 458 Speciale, the Veyron 'Jean Bugatti' Grand Sport Vitesse, the 2014 Gallardo Squadra Corse.. it's all in there! Due to some difficulties (for example that it was too crowdy) I wasn't able to record every special car on the IAA, but I did my best to record as many as I could for you guys! I really hope you all will love the photos I took too, let me know what you think of them in a comment! :)

Interested in more videos? Subscribe to us on YouTube right now: JEWETHE - YouTube

1 - 1 of 1 Posts