Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: We're now taking orders:

http://store.carbonfibergear.com/moncarbone-hovercoat-carbon-fiber-iphone-4-case

Here's an exclusive preview for you guys on our upcoming carbon fiber iPhone 4 case. We should have them ready in early October, taking pre-orders in as little as a week. These will be priced at $59.99 and of course L4P members can use the discount that you can see in our ad on the right side:

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
does your carbon fiber blackberry case hold a bold 9700 well?

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
ok, another random question... will it fit in a holster, or is there a way to clip it on the belt

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
With that case...unfortunately not that I know of unless there is some product out there that I don't know about.
oooo, cause i really like that alot, and i have having issues with my holster not keeping my phone in tight... i might try not using a holster and just having a case, but i wear tight pants :whistle:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here's an exclusive preview for you guys on our upcoming carbon fiber iPhone 4 case. We should have them ready in early October, taking pre-orders in as little as a week.
Is there any update on the availability? I just got my iPhone 4 and I would love to get my hands on one of these beauties.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is there any update on the availability? I just got my iPhone 4 and I would love to get my hands on one of these beauties.
We pushed back the release slightly longer, but hoping by the end of the month. Sorry for the delay, we're working on getting these as quick as possible!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds good, I'll keep an eye on this thread for updates. Any word on which finishes will be available? The gloss looks great but I'm thinking a matte finish would be better to hide the inevitable scratches.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yup, we'll have both the glossy and matte finish. The matte finish is more durable as you said :) Both cases has a glossy finish on the inside.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts