Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off I want to send a BIG THANK YOU to the Man himself.
Sir Mix-A-Lot called and personally invited myself and Joy Loo to the Wold Premiere of Carz which was held at the annual [email protected] wrap up party. The [email protected] Team threw one amazing Year end party! A big thank you to all those that put this party together. I am sure it took months of planning.

This party was off the hook to say the least! There were awesome photogs as well! James Boyer, Cooper Naitove and Jason Tang. The [email protected] party was held at the Desert Fire S.W. Grill in Redmond, WA.

The song...oh god. For all of us car nuts it's all we could ask for. This song is going to blow up on the charts. It has everything that appeals to the audience. Now the video... just WOW! Lamborhginis, Ferraris, Phantoms, Porsches, Maseratis and more. Just tons and tons of sexy ass footage of exotics with sick ass beats to listen to.

Again, I want to thank Anthony for the personal invite to the party and of course the [email protected] Fam for throwing one amazing party.
L4P HAS MAD LOVE FOR YOU!
:clap:

Special thanks to James Boyer and Cooper Naitove for the pics

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Congrats and respect, he graced us with the song at the gold rush Rally opening night party in Seattle and now this. I see many L4P members, many goldRush participants and many friends in that crowed. congratulations. I would like to also mention that he is a big car nut like the rest of us.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
such an epic night on so many levels.....Vegas still hasn't died in the PNW that is for sure!
I had no idea the PNW partied like this. I has such a blast! Nothing better than not remembering shit until I see the pic of me tagged on FB! :lol: I must say though..David A takes the Drunk Man Award! :lol:

·
NW Affiliate
421 Posts
This was an epic party. Many of us are still recovering......Aimee is right, the song/video are going to scream up the charts and take over the web with a vengeance. Thank you for sharing the photos Aimee. There are more, but I've been politely asked not to post them :whistle: ;) ....

·
NW Affiliate
421 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Just saw the comments, its funny how most peoples first reaction is to crack a smart ass remark. Haters hate. Personally I think the man has talent and is a stand up guy but what the hell do I know. Regardless, he loves cars and thats what L4P is all about so nothing but respect.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
BritBlaster, is that you in the burnout shot? If so, nice work!
No Sir. That would be Larry's car. Something in my constitution prevents me from sacrificing perfectly good tires for chuckles. However, I'd be perfectly happy to do it to your car! LOL

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
can u find the song anywhere online yet?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Had a good time with you Aimee and I agree that the song is gonna blow up! Can't wait for it to hit iTunes and YouTube. And always great party'n it up with PNW crew. :clap:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts