Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been lurking on here for a while now, figured it was time to create an account. little about me then on to my pride and joy. I work for a headhunting firm but also sales in the international phone business. The phone is new to me but its growing fast. I work from home and will be moving to Dallas next year hopefully around October( im done with Iowa winters :eek:hwell:)

Now on to my ride, Its a 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution with "some" modification. :whistle:

I'll post up a mod list in a little bit but here is the dyno from a few months ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Engine
*AMS 2.3 motor
*AMS CNC head
*Supertech +1mm valves
*GSC S2 cams
*GSC lifters

Turbo
*Forced Performance HTA 3586
*Tial 46mm Wastegate
*peakboost header

Intake
*AMS 3" Intercooler piping
*AMS F1-i intake
*Boomba Throttle body
*Tial BOV

Fuel/Ignition
*Bushur double pumper
*AMS fuel rail
*Injector Dynamic 2000cc
*AMS pro 12 CDI
*AMS 1000hp fuel system

Engine Management/Electronics/Gauges
*AEM EMS
*Speed density
*Defi Gauges
*AEM wideband

Transmission
*Shep stage 2 transmission
*4.11 Final drive
*Exedy triple carbon
*AMS push style clutch

Suspension
*G-force 210 springs

Wheels/tires
*Rota G-force rims
*Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spe

And yes im an AMS whore :clap:

Only items on this list that are not on the car currently are AMS CNC head, AMS F1-i intake, larger fuel lines and boomba throttle body. All of that will be put on this winter to achieve my 750-800hp goal. If you have any questions just ask.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
that is one sweet ass ride. welcome! and who says blue and gold only looks good on a sti? haha

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice evo and welcome

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome man! Sick Evo! I have a IX MR myself that I would love to get up to around where you're sitting HP wise. I'm only at about 360hp now. Are you on EvoM?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was gonna give u crap cause im a subie lover but.... Welcome.
Lol it goes both ways in terms of the brand bashing. I thought STI stood for STY?/ :whistle:

In terms of videos I dont have any as I finished my build about 2 months ago and put the car into the garage for winter 2 weeks ago. I mean hell it looked like this in August

Im now just looking forward to some events im attending next spring.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Fair enough. Who did your tune? Of course we have a lot of Buschur fanboys in these parts on account of "Big Al" haha.
:eek:hwell:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts